The Ultimate Styling Kit for Gorgeous Curls.
Curl definition and volume come easy with the Curl Keeper® Style and Refresh Kit - for up to 5 days of gorgeous curls!
OUR 4 BEST-SELLERS IN ONE KIT! - Curl Keeper®Original Liquid Styler and Curl Keeper® Refresh are both water-based formulas that work together to give you up to 5 days of gorgeous curls without having to wash hair in-between! Use the Flexy Brush to detangle and clump curls and the H2O bottle to keep hair wet while styling. These four curly hair essentials will save you loads of time while keeping your curls beautiful.
- Lightweight and water-based means no build-up.
- Maximum curl definition and volume for days without re-washing hair.
- Frizz-free curls last several days in all weather conditions.
- Reactivates with water for easy restyling.
- Total frizz control in humid weather
FOR ALL CURL TYPES
This Kit Contains 4 full-sized products:
- 8 oz Curl Keeper Original Liquid Styler
- 8 oz Curl Keeper Refresh
- 1 Flexy Brush
- 10 oz H2O Water Bottle
- BONUS: 1 oz Curl Keeper Original Liquid Styler Mini
1. Apply Curl Keeper Original Liquid Styler to hair. Use as much as is needed to fully saturate from roots to ends.
2. Use the Flexy Brush to detangle and to brush Curl Keeper Original evenly through the hair. More than just a brush, the Flexy has been designed with extra-long bristles to get to the root while the staggered bristle design sections or "clumps" hair for perfect bouncy curls.
3. Use the H20 bottle to keep curls wet while styling and detangling. Curl Keeper products use water not oils to add definition so hair won't weigh down or look dull.
4. Flip hair over and scrunch away! The magic number is 30. Scrunch right to the root. Do 10 and then flip your curls to the right and then left - do 10 scrunches on each side.
5. Time to dry! Air dry or diffuse or do 50/50 (half diffuse and half air dry) All methods work. It's up to you!
6. Curls will form what we call a "cast". This is how the Curl Keeper locks water into the hair for bounce and definition. Again, your preference here. You can leave it for a wet and defined look or gently “scrunch out the crunch” after hair is dry for softer and more voluminous curls. Again, both methods yield amazing results!
7. Use Refresh on day 2 to 5 to add lift at the roots, to re-define curls, and to reactivate the Curl Keeper Original. You will notice the hair will feel texturized or "beachy" but not to worry...these are the salts cleansing the hair and scalp while adding volume and neutralizing odours.
Curl Keeper Original Liquid Styler: Aqua/Water/Eau, VP/VA Copolymer, Propylene glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glycerin, DMDM Hydantoin, Oleth-20, Parfum, Polyquaternium-10, Fragrance (Amylcinnamyl Alcohol, Limonene, Linalool)
Curl Keeper Refresh: Aqua/Water/Eau, VP/VA Copolymer,Sodium Chloride (Himalayan Salt Crystals),Isoceteth-20, Polyquaternium-11, Parfum,Polyquaternium-7, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin,DMDM Hydantoin, Panthenol, Triethanolamine,Carbomer, Citric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower)Extract, Silk Amino Acids, Sodium PCA,
Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract