Mother’s Day can be a very hectic time of the year! As a mother, your family wants to show their love and appreciation for all you do on a daily basis. However, this can limit the amount of time you have to style your curly hair for a thoughtful but last minute dinner reservation or celebration.
Below are two simple, fast and feminine curly hairstyles you can achieve within a reasonable amount of time and still achieve fabulous frizz-free curly hair!
After you have shampooed and conditioned your hair and then apply Curly Hair Solutions™ Curl Keeper™ to wet hair and scrunch the product into your curls create fabulous frizz-free curls. Make sure you hear the ‘squish’ noise, which indicates that you have used enough Curl Keeper™. For extra hold; scrunch in some Curly Hair Solutions™ Gel to give your curls extra support. Use the Universal Finger Diffuser and flip your head over and begin to scrunch and diffuse to speed up the drying process if you are pressed for time. Be sure not to create much movement while diffusing, as movement creates morefrizzy curls.
Once your curly hair is dry, gently soften the product in your hair and create volume by flipping your head over and use your fingers to shake your hair.
Curly Hairstyle #1: Curly Side Bun
This hairstyle is most suited for long curly hair or wavy hair. This hairstyle is fantastic if you prefer to wear your curly hair up:
1. Create a side ponytail and while keeping the ponytail loose, wrap an elastic around the ponytail twice. On the third wrap around don’t pull it all the way through and create a bun. You can opt to loosen and/or pull a few strands of hair out to make it a more natural and romantic style.
2. Add in a flower accessory or a pretty clip to hide the elastic.
Curly Hairstyle #2: Add a Head Band
This hairstyle is best suited forwavy curly hair. This hairstyle is great to apply, if you prefer to wear your curly hair down:
1. Apply a small amount of Tweek™ to the root area to create more volume and bounce. Use the remaining amount of product on your hands to gently smooth down any flyaways.
2. Create a half up-do by finger-combing the top half section of your hair back and securing it with a few bobbie pins or a small clip. Don’t worry if you have a few loose strands around your face.
3. Take a thin, cute head band and slip it on pushing your hair back from your face and hairline.
These simple curly hairstyles will highlight your gorgeous curls, save you time and will give you a versatile look no matter what the occasion. We wish you all a Happy Mother’s Day!